Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm lazy

I'm lazy... so I now start this pre-canned blog. In addition to the WordPress one linked to from my own site which I almost never write in... It was too easy to create this.

This happened only because I got here by mistake when researching a Google problem the editors at work (I work at the Mac Helpdesk at Scandinavias's largest daily newspaper) are having tonight. Googling something to recreate the problem I googled on my own domain-name – and found someone was using that for her blogname... So now, here I come too...

The blog that is not mine is found here - and she is NOT me.

Working nights this week (3 more nights to go) and it is very quiet or I wouldn't have had the time to start a blog. This night is very soon over though and I can go home and sleep.

My regular site is found here here

No comments: